Designing New Ways to Merge Technology and Real Estate
CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. has a full-time, in-house technology department that maintains the company's computer network and software.
Its in-house programming team develops the company's real estate software, iBroker. The company's efforts using the latest technology in real estate have been featured in numerous trade and computer magazines. The role of the technology department is to build and support the best solutions for our customers. Responsibilities of the department include: - Defining and implementing the company's technical architecture
- Supporting web and software infrastructure development
- Providing technical guidance
- Developing and supporting a set of common services including web services and system management services
- Establishing and maintaining performance benchmarks
- Testing products for compliance to agreed-upon standards for system and solution performance, stability, and usability gathering
To learn more about our company and how we can assist you, contact us today!