Dear Sir or Madam:
With a stellar track record and more than twenty years experience advancing from a REALTOR®, to a Real Estate Office owner to Builder/ Developer, Operations Director, it is a pleasure to submit my resume for your consideration. I believe that, upon review, you will recognize that my innovative strategies and experience are exactly what you need.
My Career History:
- Increased division revenues 300 % from 1981-1984. Established new business, hired & managed sales team, marketed services throughout Oklahoma at Sam’s Pipe Inspection Service, Inc.
- Grew insurance territorial sales 400%, by rapidly cultivating a large volume of clients at Washington National Insurance Co. and Occidental Life Insurance.
Boosted bottom-line profits as a top sales representative in less than eight months, and becoming a Multi Million Dollar Producer, four consecutive years at CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman.
- Established construction company, against industry norm, and achieved multiple awards for land development, home design, and building custom homes from $160,000-$549,000 at Sassy Construction, Inc.
- Implemented company growth in new store set up, met with product vendors for layout and new product release, responsible for orders and inventory for Frozen Foods & Drugs at Gerland Food Fair.
I am confident my combination of drive and experience will provide you with an invaluable resource. I look forward to discussing your objectives and how we can work together to accomplish them.
Accomplishments and Memberships:
- SMU Cox School of Business Award 2005
- Tarrant County Builder Association
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
- Property manager and Sales Directory