Buying or Selling Real Estate can be both an exciting and emotional experience and very personal to each individual. By having an experienced Agent on your side, they can alleviate the majority of your stress and help you choose the right path to navigate the home selling process and direct the home buying clients to select the best financing option, property selection and home buying process. I dedicate my service to always protect my client's interest and provide an unbiased voice of reason in every transaction. There will always be some sort of challenge in every transaction and my job is to make it easier for the clients.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
- Greater of Fort Worth Association of REALTORS®
Lifetime Resident of the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Languages: Mandarin Chinese and English
Questions and answers with Larry
1. Where are you originally from / born?
Born in Yuanlin, Taiwan
2. How long have you been in real estate / or newly licensed
Since January of 2011 - Present (Full Time)
3. Prior to a career in real estate - did you have another occupation? schooling?
Graduated from University of Texas at Arlington (B.B.A. - Management)
2001-2009 Don Davis Toyota in Arlington TX.
Last Position held: 2005-2009 New Car Sales Manager
4. Would you like to mention a spouse or family members, children, and pets?
Married with 2 children, girl 7 yr, boy 18 months
5. Do you have any community / volunteer activities that you would like to mention?
Meals on wheels
American Red Cross
6 Stone Ministry - community volunteer
6. Why did you choose the Bowman office?
Knowledge, support and the people
7. Any hobbies you'd like to mention?
Art Deco and Contemporary Homes & Furniture
Chinese & European Antiques, Sculptures & Arts