Top 21 Agent - June 2015
Million Dollar Club - December 2015
Top Listing Agent - December 2015
Welcome! Call me Libery Clark and thank you for taking the time to know a little bit about me. I am from the Dominican Republic, the best hidden secret in the Caribbean Islands… Mother of Edwin Olivié, Ambar Libertad, Cesar Augusto, Adam and Zach, and happily married to David Clark.
With over twenty five years of sales and marketing experience, I have devoted my life to develop life- long relationships and glowing clients through outstanding and genuine customer service. I am eager to help you solve any problems along the way to make your buying or selling experience memorable and positive.
A cum laude graduate of the University of Dallas with an MBA in Strategic Leadership, and a cum laude graduate with a BS in Industrial Engineering, I combine my passion for learning with my passion for helping. I strive to use all my negotiating skills to deliver the results you need with professionalism, but more than anything with that human touch we all like.• Languages: Spanish, German and French • Full-time REALTOR®, committed to Extraordinary Service
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Costco Certified
• Lending Tree Certified
• HUD Home Specialist As a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Texas, I offer you my expertise, and the support of CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman Inc., an award-winning and reputable Real Estate company since 1971. The proven track of success speaks for itself. Named the #1 office in the CENTURY 21® System 18 times and known for its trustworthiness and integrity. Professional Memberships: • National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• MetroTex Association of REALTORS® Hobbies I enjoy life and nature and embrace diversity. Having a wide range of interests is part of me: languages, culture, traveling, cooking, dancing, theatre, acting, writing, poetry, photography and fishing are among the things I truly love. Member of Phi Theta Kappa Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars Member of Toastmaster International Member of the American Red Cross Volunteer Services Volunteer of the American Heart Association Volunteer at the Oak Cliff Film Festival Volunteer at the Kindred Rehabilitation Center in Mansfield, Texas Volunteer as a translator at the Monday Clinic ran by UT Southwestern Medical Students Volunteer at the Limahuli Preserve of the National Tropical Botanical Garden in Kauai, Hawaii, working at the heart of the Limahuli Valley at the restauration project site to preserve the ‘aina of Kaua’I. Volunteer at the San Diego Zoo’s Hawaii Endangered Bird Conservation Program in the Keauhou Bird Conservation Center planting trees to preserve the Hawaiian Tropical Forest. Founder of the Iniciativa Global para el Medio Ambiente y la Equidad de Género Please do not forget to visit my website at www.libertyclark.net When we talk about the concept "Quality of life", we might think that a good life is to be famous, to have money, to drive an expensive car, to dress "a la mode" and the list goes on and on and on. Today I want to share a video I just saw. I am sharing here the link with all of you, if you have some time take a moment and take a look at it. Here it is: www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-BKX3GOBpQ It is an example of love, of endless love for a poor community in my lovely island, the Dominican Republic. We can see here that dreams do really come true and that having a life with quality is not all about money. Please observe the happiness in the face of the gentleman that asked for a horse. And the hug that the little girl shared, yes the one little girl that asked for a doll. Christmas is a great time to come together, to give and share, to rethink the endless possibilities you have to make out of this world a better world just by spreading the joy of love. I also invite you to visit the Dominican Republic, I invite all of you to share your smile with my country, with its people, it will be the best present you can give us. May God allow you to find that type of quality in life, the one that does not take a lot of money, the one that comes from a sincere heart, happy to share genuine emotions, happy to be connected to the planet earth in the beat of a heart. To All of you, let the magic begin... With sincere love, Libertad de Camps
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR® CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. www.libertyclark.net
Liberty was a very great help in negotiations on selling my house. She really helped a lot in the process since I had moved to a new city. Had it all ready for me to complete the sale when I arrived.
- Jessie Martinez
I believe Libertad cares about her work, as well as the client. She goes above and beyond to assure the process of selling or buying a home goes smoothly. If a challenge arises no matter what it is during the process of buying/selling, she gives 110% to assist. She always finds a resolution and sees a bright side to things. I highly recommend her to anyone. Service after the sale was great as well.
- Regina Martinez
La señora libertad nos ayudó a obtener una casa desde principio a fin el proceso fue un poco largo pero no imposible me guío de la mano desde el principio responsable y muy capaz de resolver cualquier problema que surgió en el camino y muy firme en ayudarnos a nosotros el cliente. Capaz de tener el caso en sus manos y recordar todos los detalles de nosotros sus clientes. Yo recomiendo a libertad como una agente dispuesta d ayudar no a comprar una casa de ayudar a cumplir nuestra casa de sueño t si se puede. Gracias libertad x todo t por realizar el sueño de mi esposa y el mío.
- Heriberto Diaz
Libertad is the most wonderful person I had ever meet during this process she helped me out from beginning to end on this transition of becoming a home owner. She kept me close and focus during the whole process and she helped me out thru fall and fall from head to toes I recommend her most likely to everyone I know and beyond. Thank you Libertad for everything!
- Amina Diaz
At first it seems I was not ready to buy a house, but with your conviction not for financial gain for certain, you made me believe that now is the time. If it will were for some other agents, maybe I would have pulled out. So I will say you are not just a realtor, but an encourager. My fears were calmed, and you also made me feel I was dealing with the right agent, that is the real person behind the realtor which was exactly what I was looking for. Your qualities are so impressive. I remember most especially the second day we went out searching for a house, and I was suggesting so many criteria at the same time, you were patient enough to understand what we really wanted. What struck me most was that all the houses we checked that day, in about three cities that were not close to each other, not one satisfied us, but you were never disappointed. At a very early hour(btw 1 and 3) in the morning of the next day, you sent us the listing of the house we are now living in. So I wondered, if you had just gone to bed the other day, maybe we will still be looking for a house. Then at the very last stage when we were suppose to close on the house, one of the underwriters requested for more comparables which without, the loan will not be approved. Then again in the very early hours of the next day of this requirement, you found some more comparables and a letter to back it up, and the loan was approved. You know what I like most about you and your service is that you never leave your client hanging...I do not know so many people that wants to buy a house but at every opportunity I have, I will always recommend you over and over again and this goes for my wife also.
In all the years that I have worked with Real Estate agents and their clients, I have never come across a more resourceful and diligent individual as I have in Libertad De Camps. She always goes the "extra mile" for her clients and works with all parties in such a way as to bring harmony and unity to the closing. She assists the loan originator with details of the sale and continues until there is a closing. She is a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone that is a first time buyer and a veteran in purchasing homes.
- Paul D. Spencer, VIP Mortgage Inc.
I was impressed with Libertad services. She has gone above and beyond what a REALTORS® should in helping to close the deal on our home in Arlington. The house was on the market less than a week before we had 2 offers. She is highly recommended. I have referred 2 customers and will continue to. Great personality too!
- Regina Martinez
Mrs. Libertad was very hard working and knowledgeable. Our duplexes were sold in a very short time. We are very happy to have had her as our REALTOR®. I highly recommend her.
- Eddie Chavarria
La señora Libertad es la realtor perfecta. Ella es muy profesional todo el tiempo, siempre tiene la información correcta. Nosotros la recomendamos para su venta o compra de casas. Libertad siempre está dispuesta a ayudar en el proceso de venta o compra de sus propiedades.
- Blanca L. Chavarria