- A first-time home buyer
- Needing a $0 down payment loan
- Having credit problems
- Concerned about a bankruptcy
I can help you. I work with loan officers that specialize in these areas.
My goal is to provide the very best in service to buyers and sellers with the least amount of hassle in accomplishing their goals.
Since my career in real estate began in 1991 with CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc., I have been one of the leading real estate professionals in Northeast Tarrant County.
I have received numerous awards for my achievements including the Best All Around Agent for CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. in 1993, 1997, and 1999. This award, voted upon by my peers, is given for outstanding production, quality service, and teamwork. I have also received the CENTURY 21 Masters Award for consistent high production levels and quality service.
I have extensive knowledge of property values in the Hurst, Euless, Bedford mid-cities area and the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
My proven track record is demonstrated by listening to my clients' needs, years of experience, dedication, and integrity.
- HUD Listing Broker Coordinator for CENTURY 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. since 1999
- Among the top REALTORS® in Northeast Tarrant County since 1991
- Recipient of the prestigious CENTURY 21 Masters Award, Ruby 2005, Emerald 2007
- Best “All Around Agent” 1993
- Best “All Around Agent” 1997
- Best “All Around Agent” 1999
- Speaks Spanish fluently
- Associates Degree – Tarrant County College
- Father of three children and grandfather of eight
- Vietnam veteran - Active Service 1968-1970
- Bronze Star Award
- Two Army Commendation Awards
- Combat Infantry Badge
- Manager, Industrial Engineering, American Manufacturing, oilfield equipment, 1967-1990
Good Words about Jessie
"Thanks so much for all your help. There are very few people that are willing to lend a helping hand as well as share their knowledge of the business. You are a very special person."
- La Donna