Terry Tremaine, CRS, ABR, CENTURION® Producer, CLHMS, ASP, SFR
2012 Sales Person of the Year "Lois Hair Bernays Award"
REALTOR® of the Year NETC 2004
Enthusiasm working for you.
Helping a person make one of their most important decisions is a serious responsibility, but something that Terry enjoys doing. Her enthusiasm and hard work will benefit you and help you reduce the stress and anxiety often associated with real estate transactions.
Terry's commitment to you.
In appointing Terry as your agent, she pledges to commit her highest level of service.
Terry's approach to business.
Terry looks for ways to improve her business and meet her clients' needs. Her innovative approach is based on solid, proven methods and utilizing technology to meet the new challenges in today's market.
Terry has established a credible business.
A full-time Realtor and Top Producer in the area with more than 25 years of marketing and sales experience. Terry is a CENTURION® Award winner 1993 - 2004, 2006 - 2008 and 2016, an award given to only the top 1% of sales agents in the CENTURY 21® System with over $200 million of real estate "SOLD" in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
If you are looking for a credible businessperson to work with, look no further. Terry has established her credibility in this industry and achieved mutual respect with her peers through honesty and commitment to excellence in service.
- Full-time REALTOR®, Committed to Excellence
- Experienced in marketing and sales with over 25 years of expertise
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Institute for Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Relocation Specialist (CRP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- MetroTex MLS Committee Co-Chair, Chairman 2007
- Director, NETC Board of REALTORS®
- Director, MetroTex Board of REALTORS® - Current
- NTREIS - Committee Member for MetroTex
- Chairman, Ethics/Grievance NETC '97-'99, '01-'03
- Texas Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee Member. Current
- Consecutive Top Producer in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- REALTOR® of the Year, Northeast Tarrant County 2004
- Certified Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Accredited Home Staging Professional (ASP)
- Chair Professional Development Committee - 2012
- Leadership Academy Graduate Class 17
Terry is an industry leader
Terry Tremaine has been elected President-Elect for MetroTex Association of REALTORS® for 2019. With her experience, dedication and loyalty, she will be an excellent President of the MetroTex Association of REALTORS in 2020.
"l'm proud to say that Terry has been with CENTURY 21 MIKE BOWMAN, INC for more than 30 years," Mike Bowman said. "She has provided exemplary services to both buyers and sellers and is highly recognized for her community service."
Terry has received many honors and awards within the real estate community including the coveted CENTURY 21® CENTURION® "HONOR SOCIETY" AWARD. This is the highest award that CENTURY 21 gives their top agents and Terry received this honor of distinction in 2004 and continues her career as a CENTURION producer. She was also named as REALTOR of the Year in 2003 for Northeast Tarrant County Association of REALTORS and 2O12 recipient of the Lois Hair Bernays Award, which is the MetroTex Associations highest honor for contributions to the real estate industry as well as civic and community service. Terry is a proud graduate of the TRLP, Texas REALTORS Leadership Program (MetroTex Class '17).
ln addition to her current position as secretary/treasurer of MetroTex, Terry serves on numerous MetroTex committees. She is chairman of GMMLS, budget and finance, professional development, forms and contracts and serves as a member of professional standards committee at both local and state levels. Terry was appointed as a Texas Association of Realtors Regional Vice-President and is a committee member for budget and finance, benefits and is a TAR appointed mediator. She continues her service at the National Association of REALTORS, as a director and a communications committee member.
Good words from past clients
- Sharon Dempsay
Terry was awesome. She was quick in responding to anything I had questions about, was very knowledgeable about the area and the sale and closing, an absolute pleasure to work with. Terry was always quick to respond either by phone, email or text. All my dealings with Terry were great! I was completely satisfied with her. I did not have one negative experience in selling my property. I will definitely refer and use her again.
- Jenny Wiles
The broker, Mike Bowman, has a stellar reputation. I do not know Mike personally, but have heard only positive feedback. I asked for a knowledgeable agent who was very familiar with Bedford and was assigned Terry Tremaine. She was delightful and certainly met all my expectations. What I especially appreciated was her prompt response to any of my inquiries during the process. She made herself totally available via text, email and phone. We had a very nice property to offer and Terry assured me we would be able to obtain current market value. When we received multiple offers, she was very professional in bringing the transaction to a close. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike Bowman and Terry Tremaine to anyone seeking my opinion of a real estate broker and agent.
- Trudy Routh
Terry was the agent who showed us our house on Rollingshire 23 years ago. She was a proven professional then and continues to exemplify this. The experience we had with her left no doubt in contacting her 23 years later to sell our house. Great experience with true professional. Intuitive nature gives Terry the edge in looking after her clients needs from selling house to finding interim housing.
- Gloria Young
- high level of professionalism
- polite and courteous
- excellent listening skills
- understands the client's criteria
- excellent negotiating skills
- highly responsive
then I recommend Terry Tremaine without reservation. She is simply the BEST.
- Mark Williams We have now used Terry Tremaine for the sale and purchase of multiple homes. Terry is a consummate real estate professional. She is extraordinarily professional and knowledgeable and uses all resources available from the vast Mike Bowman toolbox. Terry works to ensure you have an optimal sales plan that will maximize the return on the sale of any property. I would more than highly recommend her for any real estate purchase or sale transaction.
- Steve and Carla Biehl We had been looking for a home for 5 months and already dealt with 3 other agents. Then a close friend recommended Terry and my worries were lifted immediately. Terry is the sweetest most selfless person and she took the time to really help me find the perfect home. I truly feel like she was doing the right things for me and while protecting me from bad agents. Another agent tried to cut Terry out of the deal but I informed that agent that I would not move forward without Terry. I will refer Terry to everyone that I come in contact with. I trust Terry with every part of my being!!!
- Very Happy Buyer We were not in the Fort Worth area for most of the time that the house was on the market. As a result, we relied heavily on Terry's periodic updates and valued her advice with respect to sales campaign strategy and pricing. Terry went "above and beyond" with regard to the maintenance of the home and her arrangement for the execution of timely repairs/upgrades. Administration of the sale was painless despite our being on travel on the day of the closing. We believe we received a good return on our investment and it was due in great part to the efforts of Terry Tremaine. We would call upon her services again and recommend her to anyone needing a realtor in the Fort worth area.
- Bob Carrese
"I used Terry after being referred to her buy a colleague. I was a first time home buyer and Terry
was excellent to work with every step of the way. She was extremely knowledgeable
of the different areas and was very helpful during negotiations and closing.
Terry has an outstanding level of integrity and is a true expert in her field.
I highly recommend Terry to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate; I will
personally be using her in the future."
- Nick Tosie
We can't tell you how much
we appreciated you in helping us find a home. Your expertise in the realty
business is amazing! Thank you!
- Leo and Janye Engesti
My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Terry to find us our ideal home. We were moving from out of state to the Fort Worth area and we have some unusual desires regarding location, lot size, covenants and house characteristics. Terry was supportive of our needs and used our criteria to specifically find homes that may meet our needs. We greatly appreciated her help and recommend her services to others.
- Richard Reed
Terry, Thanks for selling my house. I tired to sell it myself for over 14 months. You had a contract on my house within ONE WEEK! And we closed on the contract that same month. Thanks for your effective work for our family. God bless you.
- Danny Souder
Terry was wonderful from the moment we met. She brought documentation and valuable information to our meeting so we could competitively price my house to sell quickly. She provided feedback and wonderful support from start to finish. Terry truly understands good customer care and excels in the field of real estate.
- Kim Mascal
If you're trying to sell your home and looking for an experienced REALTOR that gets results, call Terry. Our home had previously struggled to even get a showing. She suggested some interior colors that neutralized the appearance of the home. In several weeks it sold and we couldn't be more pleased with the service we received.
- David Mayer
THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT TERRY. During the sale of our house - Terry was very professional, honest and followed through on everything. Everything was as she told us it would be right through the closing. No surprises, no last minute changes - We got what we asked for and in record time - It could not have been easier. Thanks again for such a great job we have already recommended you. It was so refreshing to deal with someone of your caliber.
- Jay & Mary Fran
Very well informed, and quite thorough as well.
- Mark Peters
Terry thanks for your patience with Bonnie and I, we look forward to referring clients or working with you in the future!
-Darren & Bonnie Alexander